Chevron is THE pattern of 2012 and you’ve probably noticed it is making its
mark everywhere! The chic, zig zag lines are especially popular in home
Studio 5 Trend Tracker Mindy Dunyon rounds up the five hottest ways to
pull the modern geometric pattern into any space.
· Chevron vinyl decals look stunning in any kitchen and completely
transform any room.
· When you cut the decals apart, you can space the decals as far apart or
as close together as you wish.
· Vinylwallart.com also offers
custom sizing of the Chevron to meet your specific needs.
· Large Rug from www.walmart.com , $75
· Small Doormat from Ikea, $4
· Yellow Chevron Pillow Cover from www.motion52.etsy.com ($28
· Yellow Chevron Pillow from www.jillianmade.etsy.com
· Urban Outfitters
Chevron Wrapping Paper (used to make the wall art)
· Designed by Fifth & Hazel & Collected, for purchase at fifthandhazel.com