Don’t miss out on one of the hottest tickets in Utah for the holidays! The Christmas Carol is getting set to start its 28th season at the Hale Centre Theatre.
Executive Producer Sally Dietlein says “A Christmas Carol” is a must see this holiday season.
· “A Christmas Carol” is a holiday tradition in our community and it reminds people of the true meaning of Christmas.
· Charles Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol” is running for the 28th straight year at Hale Centre Theatre from December 8-22.
· After 28 years, Hale Centre Theatre has worked to perfect the production and has incorporated Charles Dickens’ writings and notes to present the play in its purest form and manner, even weaving actual text from Dickens’ writing into the script and narration.
· Original scoring and carol arrangements by noted Utah composer Barlow Bradford work with the elegant costumes and sets to create a magical holiday experience.
· The production has been refined under different direction over the years. For the past eight years, director John Sweeney has challenged himself to add depth and detail to the production without losing the true message.
· “A Christmas Carol” typically sells out and early reservations are recommended.
Purchase tickets for “A Christmas Carol” online at halecentretheatre.org, or call the Hale Centre Theatre box office at #801-984-9000.