Candice Needham with The Book Table in Logan shares just what to do to create a fabulous table display for fall.
Fall Table Display
• 2 sheets of 12×12 scrapbook paper (it helps if it is stiff)
• Paper trimmer
• Hole punch
• 2 brads
• Decorative leaves for the top
1. Take your 12×12 paper and cut all of the paper into 2×12 inch strips. You can use as many strips as you want. At least 10 are recommended.
2. Once all of your paper is cut, simply stack the paper on top of each other.
3. Using your whole punch make a hole at each end of the stack.
4. Insert a brad though both holes.
5. Take your stack and “fan” it out.
6. Add your leaves to the top.
For all of your paper project and scrapbooking supply needs, visit:
The Book Table
29 South Main Street