Bonnie Sacket with “All Wrapped Up” shows us how to decorate for your next party using wrapping paper.
• Personalize the party with handmade invites & birthday cards using “All Wrapped Up” wrapping paper to decorate the invitations.
• Make a birthday banner customized for any birthday theme using poster board, wrapping paper and ribbon.
• Use inexpensive favor boxes and decorated them with matching wrapping paper.
• Make a ordinary can or bottle of soda a great take home treat by adding a banner of gift wrap.
• Cupcakes need a little excitement? Just wrap a strip of “All Wrapped Up” wrapping paper around the base of the cupcake. Cut out a cute design from the gift wrap, glue it to a tooth pick and you have a topper for the top of the cupcake.
• Have some party hats and blowers from previous parties? No need to purchase new ones for your next party, just cover them with wrapping paper, embellish them with ribbons, cutouts and pom-poms. They will be just like new.
• Having a royal party? A fun idea is to make birthday crowns. Use “All Wrapped Up” wrapping paper to cover crowns made from poster board. Use regular glue to write on the crown and then sprinkle with glitter. Your little princess will love these.
• Love to take pictures? These can be a treasured keepsake. Take a picture frame, glue “All Wrapped Up” gift wrap on the front and add your favorite picture from the party. Send these home with your guests, they will cherish them forever.
• No need to buy a party table cloth. “All Wrapped Up” wrapping paper makes a great table cover and a table runner. Use the paper to cover the table, taping the corners under the table. For a table runner, just place a coordinating paper to run down the center of the table length wise. Your guest will be impressed with your cleverness.
• Spring or summer party? Make pinwheels using coordinating wrapping paper, a straight pin and a pencil. These are a perfect decorations or party favors to send home with your friends.
• Need a clever way to package a gift? Take a square box, cover it with “All Wrapped Up” Wrapping paper. Use glue to write on the front of the box and then sprinkle it with glitter. Fill the box with shredded paper. Now you have a handmade gift container.
All Wrapped Up is a local wrapping paper wholesale company. Their custom, hand designed papers are unique in size – 200 square feet – and their fun, unique designs are perfect for any holiday need. All Wrapped Up uses 100% recycled paper, made in the United States.
You can find All Wrapped Up paper in the following stores:
The Emporium at Thanksgiving Point
J&J Nursery, Layton
The Store, Heber City
Tai Pan Trading
Secret Haven, Fruit Heights
Salt City Candles
Papers Plus, Salt Lake City
Associate Foods Stores
Smith & Edwards, Pleasant View
Sweet Briar Hollow, Draper
Ben Franklin, Kaysville
A Bed of Roses, Farmington
Black Eyed Susan, Vernal
Christensen, Cedar, Richfield, St. George
Say It On the Wall, Mona
The Art Garden, Salt Lake City
The Country Store at Gardner Village