Professional Organizer Marie Ricks offers some solutions.
1) Make a Christmas card kit.
Items to include in kit:
Sponge-tipped bottle for licking envelopes,
Spare envelopes and cards,
2) Always have a Permanent location for names and addresses.
– Decide, decide, decide where to keep information.
– Update information when people move, get married,
have children, or acquire other relatives.
– Print out updated address labels for hard copy.
3) Practice Time Saving Tips:
1)Have a folder where you can put the return address labels from this year.
2) Sign your greeting cards while on the phone, watching TV
3) Put your Christmas Card kit with your Thanksgiving Decorations.
For more home organizing tips or to contact Professional Organizer Marie Ricks go to www.houseoforder.com