Broccoli Cheesy Bake
3-4 large heads of broccoli (enough to fill a 9×13 pan)
I small package of Kraft Original Velveeda Cheese
1 package of Ritz crackers
1 square margarine
1. Steam or cook broccoli.
2. Place 2 Tbsp. of margarine on the bottom of the dish.
3. Evenly distribute broccoli in dish.
4. Thinly slice Velveeta Cheese and place on top of broccoli.
5. Crush Ritz crackers and layer on top of cheese.
6. Pour remaining melted margarine on top.
7. Cover with foil.
8. Bake at 325 until cheese is melted and dish is warmed through.