Designer Kristine McKay shares clever ways to say I love you.
Creative ways to say I love you:
1. Fortune cookies made out of felt in a decorative take out box. Each felt fortune cookie has a little love note inside.
2. “I love you because” fill in the blank Valentine’s journal. This free downloadable journal contains fun questions about your loved one such as “Where did you meet?, What do you love most?”
3. A mini accordion album made out of envelopes. (free downloads)
4. A mini tag book made out of playing cards. For instance the 3 of hearts would say “3 things I love about you” (free downloads)
5. A cute cupcake pedestal. There is a cupcake on the top and the bottom is filled with fun little Valentine trinkets.
6.Message in a bottle with free printable label and note to put inside and a Valentine coupon book
For a copy of these free downloads go to: Kmckaydesigns.com