You probably already add compost to your vegetable garden each year. But
compost is also great for small spaces, like your patio planters!
Kim Peterson with Oakdell Farms says compost will give you larger
blooming flowers and veggies.
Oakdell’s Organic Compost is the official compost of Thanksgiving Point
and has maintained the Rodale certification for its premium chicken-
manure based compost by implementing meticulous processes and testing.
Benefits of Organic Compost:
Every plant deserves a good start. As a multi-purpose compost, Oakdell’s
Organic Compost will make just about any plant grow better and is ideal
for vegetable gardens, flower beds, trees, potted plants and even lawn
fertilization. It contains important nutrients to help plants reach their full
potential. The compost
· is an all-natural product
· is safe around children and pets
· has no offensive odor
· improves overall quality of soil that leads to better plant growth
· reduces need for chemical fertilizers
· helps soil retain moisture
· helps improve aeration to allow plant roots to receive more
· promotes sustainability