Boots are back, and we couldn’t be more excited! They’re one of our favorite fall accessories, and now is the perfect time to pick up a new pair. Hit the mall, or just hit “add to cart,” and you’ll be ready to take the first step into the crisp, autumn air.
1. Dr. Scholl’s Conquer Wedge Bootie $69.99, DSW
Everyone needs a boot with a bit of height. These wedge booties are just right for the early stages of fall, when the weather isn’t wet, but too cold for the peep toe heels.
2. Dr. Martins 1460 Combat Boot $118.99, DSW
The classics never go out of style, right? Channel your inner ’90s punk and grab a pair of the timelessly popular Dr. Martins. They’re durable enough to keep with you for years to come, so you’ll never have to let go of that edgy vibe.
3. Carlos Paisley Mid-Shaft Boots $99, Macy’s
Finish off your night out look with a chic, heeled boot. The slouchy, buckled style is just the right amount of edgy with a little class thrown into the mix.
4. London Fog Piccadilly Women’s Chelsea Waterproof Rain Boots $59, Kohl’s
Editor’s Choice: because how cute are those whales? These darling wellies are functional and fun, all in one. Rain or shine, they’ll bring a smile to your face.
5. Forever Link Mango-21 Lady Boot $20-$40, Amazon
If you’re looking for a nice boot that will match half your closet, this one’s for you. It’s plain enough to go with anything, but has just the right amount of embellishment to stay relevant.
6. madden NYC Ferris Women’s Hiking Boots $49.99, Kohl’s
Adventure is out there, and no one said you had to dress down to find it. Hike it out in style with this floral print bootie that is sure to make a statement on the trail.
7. Michael Antonio Women’s Moonby Western Boot $40-$80, Amazon
An over-the-knee style boot is a great way to look polished without even trying. Pair them with a simple sweater dress, or jeans and a comfy knit, and you’re ready for a day out on the town.
8. Women’s Selden Back Lace Tall Boot $79.99, Famous Footwear
Business in the front, party in the back. No, we’re not talking about the popular ’80s hairstyle. The lace up back of these boots adds a little bit of flair to an otherwise simple style, making them the perfect way to show off a little personality.
9. Kamik Women’s Olivia Rain Boot $36.99, Amazon
Practical, but in the cutest way. The pop of color on the soles of these boots add just a touch of fun without taking it over the top.
10. Women’s Marisah Chelsea Boot $39.99, Famous Footwear
Every fashionista should own something with a little animal print. A touch of leopard on the heel of these boots adds some spunk to your step, just right to keep you going in the cooler weather.