Have a Valentine’s Day in with a dinner for two!
Rather than mess with a dinner reservation on Valentine’s Day, recreate a fancy menu at home. And here’s the thing – it doesn’t have to be difficult. You can make a three-course meal with under 10 ingredients!
Alex Daynes shares her three-course dinner for two menu with us. Each course can be made with only three ingredients, so there’s no room to say it’s too complicated.
Dinner for Two Shopping List
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cored with limp outer leaves removed
- 2 strips bacon, cooked, cooled, and crumbled
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half or wedges
- 4 Tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- Your Favorite Blue Cheese Dressing
- 2 New York strip steaks- about 1 inch thick
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 cup vanilla bean ice cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
You can find Alex’s recipes for each course below: