By, Ashley Samuelu
· Wallpaper of choice
· Strips of bamboo or border of choice
· Stencils of choice
· Picture Frames (4×6)
· Scrapbook paper of choice (coordinates with wall paper)
· Wallpaper paste
1. Take wallpaper (looks like bamboo)
2. Polyurethane over top of wall paper
3. Border around edge of drawer front with bamboo
4. Cut pieces of bamboo to length of choice to make own knobs
1. Paint drawer fronts
2. Take Stencil and spackle
3. Lay stencil in the middle of the drawer.
4. Fill the stencil with spackle.
5. Take a puddy knife and scrape smooth.
6. Pull stencil off drawer.
7. Let spackle dry completely.
8. Border edge of drawer with paper.
1. Cover drawer fronts with wallpaper.
2. Cut scrapbook paper to fit frame.
3. Mount picture frame to middle of drawer.
4. Place knob in middle of frame.
Emilie Jayne is a local consignment store that features fun, funky home décor.
Several classes are available at two locations:
801 South 800 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
EMILIE JAYNE FRONT PORCH
3497 South Highway 89