Carrie Brinton, founder of Elase Medical Spa, has great solutions on how to perk up your summer look at affordable prices.
About Elase Medical Spas:
– Founded in 2004 by Carrie Brinton & Emily Thompson
– Three locations in Utah (Sugar House, Draper & Orem) and 2 locations in Florida
– Opening a new esthetics school and professional laser training center, Elase Academy, in July of this year
– Utah’s largest full service medical spa
– Services include laser hair removal, laser skin resurfacing, BOTOX, wrinkle fillers, laser body sculpting, weight loss, skin care treatments & products, and mineral make-up
Membership Program Highlights:
– Elase provides ” Class A service at Class C prices”.
– There are no credit checks, no down-payments, no hidden fees
– All memberships are 18 months long.
– Monthly payments range from $25 – $100 depending on how many services the client wants to have done.
– You can also pay upfront if you don’t want to have a monthly payment
– Elase prices are 30-50% lower than their competition, as well as being able to pay on a monthly basis rather than upfront.
– With your nembership, you receive additional discounts on everything in the spa when you become a laser hair removal member.
Laser Hair Removal Clinical Highlights
– Laser hair removal generally takes 8-10 treatments to get the full effect.
– Laser hair removal can permanently remove about 80-90% of hair.
– Laser hair removal is less effective on red, blonde or grey hair.
– Elase uses multiple types of lasers to ensure that you receive the best hair removal results possible.
– Laser hair removal is extremely safe and comfortable, as long as it is done by experienced professionals.
– Elase staff members go through rigorous training, that is beyond state requirements, before they treat clients.
– Elase has successfully treated over 7,000 hair removal clients.
Erbium Laser Skin Resurfacing Highlights
– Erbium lasers work by targeting the water in the skin.
– The light causes increased collagen production and the rejuvenation of the elastin fibers in the skin.
– This laser resurfacing is “non-ablative” which means that it doesn’t break the skin.
– These resurfacings have no down-time. You can go right back to normal activity after your 15 minute treatment.
– Elase recommends a series of three light resurfacings in order to achieve the best results.
– The Erbium laser skin resurfacing is ideal for treating sun damaged skin, lightening freckles, tightening pores, reducing fine lines, tightening sagging skin and removing facial veins.
Special Elase Promotion
– Come in to Elase at any of their three locations and mention Studio 5 when you book your free consultation, and you’ll receive a free skin resurfacing treatment when you join the laser hair removal membership program.
– Skin Resurfacing is a $350 value.
– There is no minimum hair removal purchase required.
Elase Medical Spa has received the “The Best of State” award and you’re can reach them by calling either 801 49-LASER in Salt Lake or (801) 22-LASER in Utah county or logging on to www.elase.com/membership for more details.