Susan Neal with Paper Crafts magazine shares a project to whet our appetites. The Make a Wish birthday card is one of many featured in the latest issue of Card Creations magazine.
Make a Wish from Card Creations 6
Designer: Ana Cabrera
SUPPLIES: Cardstock: (kraft, black) Transparency sheet: (5 Dandelions) Hambly Screen Prints Clear stamp: (dotted circle from You Spin Me Round set) Gel-a-Tins Solvent ink: (white) Tsukineko Accents: (pink, green rhinestones) Rub-on: (sentiment) American Crafts Finished size: 5 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
1 Make card from cardstock.
2 Cut window from front of card; adhere transparency sheet behind window.
3 Trim cardstock to fit inside card; adhere. Apply rub-on and adhere rhinestones.
4 Stamp dotted circle on front of card.
For more projects from Paper Crafts magazine go to our web site at www.PaperCraftsMag.com. For complete instructions for the What’s Another Number card check out Card Creations 6 at your local bookstore or scrapbooking retailer.
• World Card Making Day holiday history and card-making facts
• Ideas for celebrating World Card Making Day with friends and family
• Dozens of professionally made cards – with instructions!
• Blog tour of dozens of paper-crafting blogs – all with free giveaways!
• Fun how-to videos
• Gallery of readers’ cards – post your own!
• Featured Gallery card of the day – your card might win a daily prize!