If you’re still singing along to Mamma Mia’s catchy Swedish pop tunes, you might as well make it part of the family. By that we mean it’s time to channel your inner Donna and dress up that carriage house (aka your house). Because we’re definitely still Mamma Mia obsessed around here, we searched the internet for home décor staples that would bring the boho, effortless style of the Greek Isles to your home. Here are some of our favorite finds:
1. Safavieh Monaco Rugs; pricing depends on size, Decor Market
Just the right amount of rustic, with modern lines and a pop of color. Impromptu dance number ready? Absolutely.
2. Giselle II Metal Bed iNSPIRE Q Modern, starts at $226, Overstock
This metal bed in traditional Santorini blue may or may not be the exact same bed that is used in Sophie’s bedroom in Mamma Mia 2: Here We Go Again. We’re still “researching” the matter. Pair this vibrant blue bed with crisp, white bedding and you’re well on your way to creating an ocean oasis.
3. Frost Blue Knit Throw Blanket $39.99, World Market
Embracing bohemian style is all about embracing texture. This knit throw blanket in frost blue (obviously, the color of choice for this article) has major cozy vibes and visual interest.
4. Parma Gray No.27 – 750ml, $40-$44, Anthropologie
Nothing makes a statement quite like a fresh coat of paint. This pretty blue/gray paint serves as a great focal point to design a room around.
5. White Cotton Tassel Duvet Cover $59.80, Amazon
Crisp, clean, and carefree. This duvet cover is the right amount of simple boho – the fringe detailing is the cherry on top.
6. Blush Lace Trim Oversized Lumbar Pillow – Opalhouse $28.49, Target
Pretty and pink. This lumbar pillow is feminine and oh-so-sweet. Add it to your bed or even mix it up with your couch pillows.
7. Print Cotton Percale Sheet Set – Opalhouse $26.99, Target
These sheets come in a pattern for every personality and still pack that cheeky boho style. Donna and her Dynamos would be so proud.
8. Mkono Macrame Wall Hanging Woven Tapestry $19.99, Amazon
If you don’t want to completely commit to the Mamma Mia style, you can dabble in boho with a hanging woven tapestry. Hang it in your bedroom, bathroom, living room, kitchen – it’s versatile enough for any room.