It’s the end of summer and the beginning of fall, which means bugs and
various other pests are rampant. Every time of year brings its own types of
bugs and pests, but this particular time of year wasps and spiders are out
in full force. Tracy Teeples from Beeline Pest Control says a home
maintenance program can prove to be very beneficial in eliminating not
only the current season’s bugs and pests, but can rid your home of pests
all year long.
A maintenance program is an on-going, regularly scheduled service visit to
manage and prevent pest infestations. A quarterly basis maintenance
program is a good place to start. Products used by Beeline Pest Control are
environmentally registered and approved, allowing for the health and safety
of Utah families.
Here are a few helpful tips to keep your home or business pest free:
1. Trim trees and shrubs so that branches do not touch your home or
2. Clean your home and yard and commit to being clutter free.
3. Store firewood away from your home or office.
4. Weather strip and secure screens and vents in your home or office.
5. Repair and seal off any sources of moisture.
For more information about pest control and Beeline Pest Control, call 801-
582-1325 or visit
. Mention that you saw us on KSL’s Studio 5 and we’ll give you $20.00
off your initial treatment on our Quarterly Maintenance Program.