These St. Patrick’s Day books are all things magical and whimsical.
March is about leprechauns, rainbows, and all things whimsical. A children’s storybook is just about all you need to celebrate.
Diane Etherington, from the Children’s Hour Bookstore, shares a few St. Patrick’s Day picture books to add to your library.
8 St. Patrick’s Day Books
- “Bob” by Wendy Mass and Rebecca Stead
- “Bloom” by Doreen Cronin and David Small
- “Jamie O’Rourke and the Pooka” by Tomie dePaola
- “The Boy and the Egg” by Ellen Delange
- “The Gingerbread Man and the Leprechaun Loose at School” by Laura Murray
- “Fiona’s Lace” by Patricia Polacco
- “The Giant Golden Book of Elves and Fairies” by Jane Werner Watson and Garth Williams
- “St. Patrick’s Day in the Morning” by Eve Bunting