Women over 40 have a tough challenge, as most cosmetic marking and advertising is geared toward a much younger generation. It can be hard to know what to wear and how to wear it. Professional make-up artist Kathy Eckenbrecht shares some makeup tips for women over 40:
Makeup Tips For Women Over 40
- Less is more: As woman age, they should wear less make-up than they did in earlier years.
- void frosted products: Products with frost or sheen in them will accentuate wrinkles; light reflects off of that area, resulting in “creepier eyelids”.
- A good concealer is key: This is every woman over 40’s best friend!
- Use a moisturizing foundation: Moisture gives the skin a more youthful look and glow.
- Use lasting lipstick: Avoid lip products that run or smear easily.