Marbled Orange Fudge
· 1 ½ tsp plus ¾ cup butter, divided
· 3 cups sugar
· ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
· 1 package (10-12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
· 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow crème
· 3 tsp orange extract
· 12 drops yellow food coloring
· 5 drops red food coloring
· Grease a 13×9 in. pan with 1 ½ tsp butter; set aside.
· In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, heavy cream, & remaining butter, cook & stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
· Bring to a boil; cook & stir for 4 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in chips & marshmallow crème till smooth.
· Remove one cup & set aside. Add orange extract & coloring to remaining mixture; stir until blended.
· Pour into prepared pan. Drop reserved marshmallow mixture by tablespoonfuls over the top; cut through with a knife to swirl.
· Cover & refrigerate until set. Cut into squares
Yield: 2 ½ pounds
Aimee teaches fun and exciting cooking classes to kids of all ages. To find out more about Aimee’s cooking classes for kids, email her directly.