Tammy Morrill with Simply Handmade Magazine explains how to make these darling monogram frames.
• Shadowboxes: Martha Stewart Crafts (8 ½ x 11 x 11)
• Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
• Patterned paper: Basic Grey, My Mind’s Eye, Scenic Route Paper Co.
• Brads: Karen Foster Design, K & Company, Making Memories, Queen & Co.
• Mirror bird: Heidi Swapp;
• Flowers: Making Memories, Prima, Queen & Co.; Buttons: Autumn Leaves, Basic Grey, Making Memories, Scenic Route Paper Co., SEI;
• Jewels: Kaisercraft, My Mind’s Eye;
• Stamps, Ink: Stampin’ Up!
• Chipboard flowers: Melissa Frances;
• Fonts: Calson 540 (s), Midori
1. Print letters and a heart at about 4 x 6″ on patterned paper.
2. Cut each letter and heart out and glue them in the center of an 8 ½ x 11″ piece of
3. Cover the shapes with flowers, brads, jewels, stamped images and other little pieces
4. Place the grid paper inside a scalloped shadowbox to finish.
At Northridge Media, we share the passion of creating with our readers and our goal is to provide inspiration, support, and resources to crafters everywhere in their efforts to capture special moments and create art. We believe strongly in what we do and know that creating scrapbooks, albums, cards, and handmade jewelry are activities that enrich lives. Our experiences have taught us that time spent creating is time very well spent! Our publications are reader-based. Reader layouts, cards, projects, and jewelry are featured throughout our publications as we provide a forum to share the latest and best in ideas.
Company’s website: http://scrapbooktrendsmag.com/
Simply Handmade blog: http://northridgemedia.net/blogs/simplyhandmade