Kelly White with Heartland Paper explains how to use your paper pieces to create a Styrofoam topiary.
6 Sheets double sided cardstock or printed paper
1 Styrofoam Topiary or Wreath base
Straight pins-as short as possible (look for #12 quilting pins)
Retro Flower Whale of a Punch by EK Success
1. Using the double sided paper and flower punch, punch flowers from paper.
2. Bend petals of flower up to create a 3-D effect.
3. Using a straight pin, press the flower into the Styrofoam.
4. Continue attaching flowers with pins until entire ball is covered.
5. Rotate paper, so that both sides are shown for a variation in color.
Heartland Paper has two locations for your scrapbook shopping needs:
616 W. 2600 So.
Bountiful, UT 84010
5794 So. Redwood Road
Taylorsville, UT 84123