1 can (29 oz.) or 2 cans (16 oz.) sliced peaches (drain and save juice)
1 package (18 1/4) yellow, butter pecan, or peach cake mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 cup flaked coconut
1 cup pecans, chopped
1. Arrange peaches in an ungreased
9″ x 13″ baking dish.
2. Sprinkle dry cake mix over top.
3. Add enough water to juice to make
1 1/2 cups. Gently pour juice over dry cake mix.
4. Drizzle with melted butter. Sprinkle with pecans, then top with coconut.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 55-60 min. or until golden brown. Let stand for
15 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
A scoop of ice cream, a dollop of cream, or just cool whip is great on this