Jake Samuelson, from eew! Hand Sanitizer explains how it works.
Flu. Swine Flu. Bird Flu. The list goes on and on.
Nowadays, protecting against germs and bacteria is a way of life. People are looking for ways to guard themselves and their families. The consistent use of hand sanitizer is one of the most effective ways in preventing germs and bacteria. Unfortunately, many people don’t use it because the mega bottles are too big, pen sprays
get lost too easily, or the overall product look just isn’t fashionable.
Eew! hand sanitizer is the answer. Moms can hang it on their purses, kids can clip it on their backpacks and dads don’t have any more excuses not to use it.
1. Attaches to Virtually Anything: The hook has been designed to attach to a variety of different items (i.e. purses, bags, backpacks, keys, coats, clothing, etc.).
2. Integrated Recoil Device: Proprietary patent-pending integrated recoil device that provides up to 60 centimeters of length.
3. Pump Spray: Spray is much more convenient and effective than squeeze tubes.
4. Innovative Container Design: Sleek container design that provides 0.33 oz of hand sanitizer product, wrapped in high fashion and style.
5. Flip Top Lid: The lid is attached to the tube to eliminate lid loss and facilitate one-handed application.
6. Eliminates 99.99% of germs: Contains 62% alcohol that kills most germs that can lead to disease while leaving the hands soft and smooth.
To get your free Eew! Hand Sanitizer, you can visit www.eewhandsanitizer.com. This offer is only good for the first 100 people.