Turn your Easter dinner rolls into works of art!
These painted dinner rolls add the perfect spring touch to your Easter table!
Juli Ash shares the recipe. These rolls are a fun activity to do with your kids and grandkids. The most important thing to remember is to use a premium whitening gel, along with the food gel. Pastel colors work best to capture the springtime vibes.
Spring Painted Dinner Rolls
- 1 bag Rhodes Warm and Serve Rolls
- Liquid Whitener Liqua-Gel Food Coloring
- Gel Food coloring in the colors of your choice
- Salted Butter (cold)
- Flake Salt (optional)
- Mix gel colors with whitening gel coloring, til you get the color you desire. Add a touch of water at a time until the consistency of acrylic paint, or just lightly thinned out.
- Paint frozen rolls with desired design.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Immediately after removing from oven, lightly rub butter all over the top of the rolls.
- Sprinkle lightly with flake salt (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!