Use a cheap plastic tablecloth to make this party backdrop!
It might be just the punch your party décor needs, and it starts with one dollar-store purchase. A cheapie plastic tablecloth becomes a rich, fringe-y swag that sends your party vibe over the top.
Miranda Thompson is leading the way with custom fringe accents for party décor.
Make a Tablecloth Fringe Party Backdrop
- Twine, String or Ribbon
- Plastic Table Cloths or Ribbon
- Rotary Cutter, Ruler, and Cutting Mat or Large Paper Cutter
- Cut your twine or ribbon to the desired length of your fringe.
- Leave about 9-12 inches on each end do you have room to tie it
- Cut your table cloth or ribbon to the desired width and length.
- When you are determining the length, make sure you cut the table cloth or ribbon twice the length you want it on the fringe. You will fold it over in the center when attaching it.
- I use various lengths to add dimension
- I cut my table cloth strips 1.5 inches wide
- Fold the table cloth or ribbon strips in half
- Loop the strips around the twine pulling the ends through the center to secure it to the twine.
- Continue until you’ve reached your desire length.
Miranda is a founder and co-owner of SnapHappy Photo and Pop Culture by SnapHappy. She loves bright colors, especially pink, creating magic, bringing joy and her husband and kiddos.
Miranda spent 25 years climbing the corporate career ladder before switching things up and starting a party business. SnapHappy is your one stop shop for all you event enhancement needs from photo booths to balloons to fringe and so much more.
Studio 5 has affiliate relationships, so we may get a small share of the revenue from your purchases. Items are sold by the retailer, not by KSL. All prices are subject to change.