Blogger Tristan Lloyd with ChickKaboom shares fresh ways to display pictures of your loved ones!
• I love to use old doors to display pictures
• I also love to mix pictures with framed scrapbook paper to add texture and color to the display.
• For something different, try hanging old crates on the wall to display your pictures.
• I also love to use clipboards to show off my favorite pictures.
• You can adorn your favorite flower vases with fun pictures placed in silverware or copper wire.
• If you have old China, it’s always fun to use it as a picture frame!
Check out Tristan’s blog for more inspiration!