Ravioli Bake with Fresh Tomatoes and Spinach
Prep Time. 15 mins
Cook Time. 35 mins
Total Time. 50 mins
Servings: 6 people
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 16 oz bag frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 5-oz bag baby spinach
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 3/4 cup diced or shredded mozzarella
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan
- Heat broiler with oven rack 6 inches below. Line the bottom of a 2-quart baking dish with foil and add grape tomatoes. Broil until tomatoes are just soft and skin is charred, about 5 min.
- Remove tomatoes and foil and set aside. Set oven to 400ºF, moving rack to the center.
- In the baking dish, toss together the charred tomatoes, ravioli, spinach, basil, marinara and the mozzarella. Cover with foil and bake until cooked through, about 25 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with extra mozzarella and the Parmesan and bake another 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with extra Parmesan, and French bread on the side.