Perfect for gift giving or storing simple treasures, you’ll have fun
embellishing plain envelopes and transforming them into adorable albums.
Brett Lund from Robert’s Craft shows how to create these one of a kind
All paper, stickers and embellishments are from Bo Bunny design
#10 white envelopes
Brushed Corduroy Distress ink
Ticket Corner Chomper by We R Memory
1″ circle punch
1. Seal all the edges of the white envelopes. For the example, I used 10
2. Cut off 1/8″ off each of the ends. This will let you open your envelope
from each end.
3. Mark 3″ from the left side and score this.
4. Score all the envelopes.
5. Take the small flap and glue it to the back of the envelope that it is in
6. If you want to keep the small pocket, you can. I just covered them up
7. Make small inserts to go in the pockets.
8. Using the corner Chomper trim the edges of the inserts.
9. Cut a half circle from the envelopes.
10. Layer paper over the envelopes and embellish.
11. Swipe the edges of the paper with the ink.
12. Take the chipboard and attach it to the front of the envelope as well as
the back of the envelope stack.
13. Embellish the front of the envelope as well as the back.