Cynthia Coulon with Scribble Scrabble says “it’s a piece of cake” to put this little project together!
Templates are printed on back of cardstock pieces.
1. Cut template out of cardstock.
2. Score, fold and crease along dotted lines
3. Fold and glue tab A to side A
4. Fold and glue tab B to side B
5. Fold in tab C
6. Fold in side D as you fold and tuck in tabs E.
7. Do NOT glue final tabs to sides if you want to use as a gift/favor box. Glue in place if cake box doesn’t need to open.
Decorating Instructions (see photo example:
1. Use a strong liquid adhesive that dries clear to attach beading along top edges of box.
2. Use same adhesive to glue three beads/pearls onto center of flower.
3. Cut ribbon into 3 equal lengths. Fold each piece in half and glue ends together.
4. Arrange flower on top of ribbon pieces and glue all to top of box.
5. Glue decorative paper strip across the middle of the long sides of box (like frosting in the middle).
For instructions and a downloadable template CLICK HERE
Since 2002, JMS Design’s focus has been on their award winning custom kid’s menus also known as the “The Scribble Scrabble Book™.” Over the past two years they have emerged as the leading producer and distributor of custom kid’s menus through their dedication to their customers and the kids they entertain. They spread smiles, games and laughter in over 42 states, including the Hawaiian Islands, as well as the Bahamas with their educational menus and books!
They are dedicated to helping their customers expand their services, increase customer retention, reduce stress and lower overhead costs.
They are driven by Customer Satisfaction, Customer Support, Customer Loyalty and Profitability – in that order! Let them work with you on your custom version of “The Scribble Scrabble Book™” and show you these attributes in action.
For more information, check their website at www.scribblescrabble.net
COME AND MEET BROOKE AND DARIN … IN PERSON … AT THE SCRAPBOOK USA EXPO – MARCH 21!!
Don’t miss the Scrapbook USA Expo this weekend, March 20-21 at the South Towne Expo Center. Enjoy special events, great prize giveaways, and lots of classes and be sure to bring all of your friends!!
HERE’S WHAT’S HAPPENING SATURDAY, MARCH 21
MEET BROOKE AND DARIN IN PERSON
• First, between 12 Noon and 2 PM, buy one admission at the Scrapbook USA Expo, and your friend gets in for half price!! (Print and use the coupon below)
• Then stop by the Studio 5 Booth …
o Meet BROOKE AND DARIN in person from 12-2 PM.
o Sign up for great prizes including the GRAND PRIZE… a completely redecorated Scrapbook Room right in your own home from UtahWordofMouth.Com.
o Be sure to stay for the Grand Prize Giveaway at the Studio 5 Booth/Stage at 2 PM … you could be the big winner!!
WIN THE GRAND PRIZE …
A COMPLETELY REDECORATED SCRAPBOOK ROOM IN YOUR OWN HOME FROM UTAH WORD OF MOUTH.COM!!
Win your very own scrapbook room completely redecorated right in your own home from Scrapbook USA Expo-sponsor Utah Word of Mouth.Com . It’s a prize worth $2500 complete with paint, carpeting and cabinets!!
• There are TWO WAYS TO ENTER TO WIN the Grand Prize
o #1 Enter ONLINE … just go to studio5.ksl.com, click on the “Contest” button for details… (in 55 words or less, tell us why you want a new scrapbook room … be sure to include a picture of the room you want to redecorate along with your name, address, phone number and email address)… five finalists will be selected from online entries
o #2 Or enter at the STUDIO 5 BOOTH AT THE EXPO! Just fill out the entry blank with your name, address, phone number and email address …five finalists will be selected from entries received at the Studio 5 Booth
o Then all ten finalists will play “DO WE HAVE A DEAL” at the Studio 5 Stage Saturday, March 21 at 2 PM … ( you must be in attendance to win )… all ten finalists will win great prizes … but one winner will win the GRAND PRIZE
o For complete details, just check out the Studio 5 website at studio5.ksl.com, and click the “Contest” button.