With warmer weather coming, it’s sandals season. This year, some new trends and styles are leading the way.
Jill Atkin, from Shoe Carnival shows off some of the new sandals.
Step out in trendy sunny day style with these gladiator sandals! These chic slip-ons are perfect for pairing with anything from flowy dresses to casual leggings. Gladiator sandals have been on-trend for a few summers, and Shoe Carnival always has the newest colors, patterns and designs to keep you on top of the styles for the season.
1. Y-Not? “Katherine” gladiator style. 3 colors. $29.98
2. Classified “Lorri” flat fashion style. 2 colors. $19.98
3. Classified “Addy” flat fashion style. 2 colors. $19.98
Comfort Sport Sandals
Whether it’s going on a vacation or going on a hike, these sport sandals will give you comfort with style all day long. The soles are cushioned, yet supportive, to keep your feet cool and comfortable. We are running around all day long, and these are the sandals your feet will thank you for at the end of the day.
1. Clark’s “Leisa” & “Seymour” 2 colors of Leisa and 3 colors Seymour. $39.98-$59.98
2. Skechers “Rasta” & “Reggae” 1 color Rasta and 2 colors Reggae. $44.98
3. Axxiom “Murphy” 2 colors. $24.98.
From casual weekend wear to post-game recovery, you’ll love the look and feel of these sleek sport sandals. Just feel those soles! That massaging footbed combined with a cushioning Phylon midsole gives you a comfort fit while the seamless upper reduces friction and adds style. These sporty sandals are essential to your low-key style during the summer months.
1. Nike “Comfort Thong” 6 colors. $26.98
2. Nike “Comfort Slide” 4 colors. $26.98.
3. Nike “Benassi Slide” 4 colors. $18.98.
Sperry adds even more prep to the canvas shoe. Rain or shine, you will be wearing the most noticeable boat shoe on the water.
Get retro-inspired skater style with these Vans! Whether you’re landing new tricks on the board or hanging out around town, this shoe promises to keep your style going strong!
1. Vans “Atwood” 5 colors. $49.99.
2. Sperry “Biscayne Canvas” 2 colors. $49.98.
For more information, visit http://www.shoecarnival.com/