Bonnie O’Neil, Body/Mind/Spirit Director of the Cliff Spa, takes us through the unique fitness classes and other options that the Spa offers year-round.
Snowbird is a very special, beautiful place; our yoga room reflects this with fantastic views of the mountains. In my experience, being in nature allows you to let go of everyday stresses and get more out of your workout (from your body and mind), making the Spa an ideal location to get the most out of a conditioning class.
We try to cater to all fitness needs. Some of our signature conditioning classes include:
“Roll and Stretch”
• Use a combination of a foam roller and stretching
• Essentially a self-massage with conditioning built into the workout
• Great way to reduce cellulite, detoxify the body and get circulation flowing
• Form of yoga using sticks/wooden dowels to assist with balance during poses
• This form of yoga allows you to access poses you normally wouldn’t be able to do
• Very unique class to Snowbird
Also offer “Weights and Water” class, Basic Yoga, Pilates, Ski Conditioning, etc.
You can find a full schedule of our classes at www.cliffspa.com. Anyone 16 or older is welcome but everyone must pre-register by calling the spa at least 2 hours before any class. We also offer a local’s special price of $10 a day with a Utah ID. This price covers any classes attended that day and access to the spa facilities.
We have great deals all summer, including buy one treatment get the second half off, wellness days, etc.
To register for classes or for more information on all the attractions and amenities at Snowbird, visit www.snowbird.com or call (801)933-2225