Celebrate the summer months with a garden party full of citrus sights, sounds and flavors.
Michelle Jensen with Campus Floral shares colorful ideas for a backyard soiree.
Celebrate the summer months with a garden party full of citrus sights, sounds and flavors. Pick up bags of lemons, limes and oranges to decorate your next summer soiree. Use them in wreaths, to accent existing foliage and in mass to create a bright and memorable event.
A few tips when working with citrus:
1. Add citrus to existing foliage and décor. I love to create faux citrus trees with existing potted greenery. Add them to topiaries and wreaths!
2. Use citrus in mass to create bold patterns or an open market fill.
3. Create a menu that compliments your citrus décor.
4. Use existing serving pieces, but be consistent with the style.
5. Don’t be afraid to cut the fruit to create layers of color and texture.
You can find more floral and decorating inspiration at Campus Floral in Provo, or online at http://www.campuscraftfloral.com/