Snack Mix Squares:
2 1/2 cups pretzel sticks (cut in half)
2 cups corn Chex or Crispix cereal
1 1/2 C M&M’s
1/2 cup butter or margarine
1/3 C creamy peanut butter
5 cups mini-marshmallows
1. In large bowl, combine pretzels, cereal, and M & M’s.
2. In large saucepan, over low heat, melt butter and peanut butter.
3. Add marshmallows. Cook and stir until marshmallows are melted and mixture
4. Pour over pretzel mixture, stir to coat.
5. Press into a sprayed or greased 9″ X 13″ pan. Cool until firm. Cut into
1 14 oz package of Honeycomb cereal
1 pound white confectionary coating (almond bark, white chocolate chips)
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1. Place cereal in large bowl and set aside.
2. In sauce pan, over low heat, stir white chocolate coating and peanut butter
until smooth, about ten minutes.
3. Pour over cereal and stir until well coated. Immediately spread on two
sprayed baking sheets. Cool completely and store in airtight container.
Recipes from “Taste of Home”