1 cup butter or margarine
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
2 cups finely blended oatmeal*
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon soda
12 oz package semi sweet chocolate chips
1 Hershey milk chocolate bar (4 oz) grated
1 1/2 cups chopped nuts (your choice)
*Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender until fine powder.
1. Using an electric mixer, cream butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
2. Add flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda. Blend well.
3. Stir in chocolate chips, grated hershey bar and nuts.
4. Roll into balls (or use cookie scoop) Place 2 inches apart on sprayed
5. Bake 10 minutes at 375 degrees. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.