Dulce De Leche Cake
1 yellow cake mix
½ cup canola oil
1 pint Hagen Daz Dulce de Leche Ice cream
1 cup powdered sugar
2-3 tablespoons cream
Carmel Sauce (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Butter and flour a 10 cup Bundt pan.
3. Sit ice cream on your counter to thaw and get soft and melted.
4. Combine eggs, oil and melted ice cream. Mix well.
5. Add cake mix and combine well.
6. Bake cake for 35 minutes or until it tests done when a toothpick inserted into the
center of the cake comes out clean.
7. Let cake cool for 10 minutes before inverting it onto a serving dish.
8. Combine glaze ingredients.
9. Glaze the cake while still warm.
10. Serve with a caramel drizzle.
You can find other inspiration for delicious treats at brookescakesandcookies@blogs