Fashion lovers, gear up for fall! Nick Scott with Uptown Cheapskate has jeans to fit your style and your budget.
Nick’s Shopping List
1. Two Dark Wash Skinnies or Bootcuts
2. Two Colored Jeans
3. One pair of Floral or Patterned Jeans
4. One Light-Wash or White Jean
· Back to School is on the horizon, and it’s time to get serious about the fun part of August – picking out new jeans!
· At Uptown Cheapskate we have thousands of jeans in every size for about 75% less than what you’d pay new .
· We have brands like American Eagle, Hollister, and Abercrombie for only $12-$18.
· First, cover your basics. This fall, skinny jeans are king, so don’t throw last year’s jeans out of your closet! Keep your dark wash denim, and maybe a pair or two of leggings. If you’re more muscular, then boot cut is a flattering style for you. You don’t need a ton of bling on your pocket or even expensive designer jeans – just the dark wash. You need at least two pair of good dark wash denim to get you through your school week.
· Next, don’t neglect colored denim. You probably have a pair or two already – but look for the darker fall colors like Olympian Blue, Golden Yellow, Tangerine, and Mint. If you don’t have any colored jeans – shame on you. You can buy them at Uptown Cheapskate for $24.99, and you need them!
· Then pick a pair of patterned jeans. I’m serious. These are the hippest thing for fall. We’re seeing floral patterns, awesome polka dots, tribal styles, and even animal print. Start with at least one pair of these, and you can add more as the fall progresses for instant compliments.
· Finally, end by snagging a pair of super light wash and even white jeans to help stand out from the crowd. 70’s light wash is making a debut on the runway, and it’s definitely a trend-setting style. These jeans go great with crop tops and tied shirts, and especially denim jackets!
· Special offer for Studio 5 viewers: buy any 2 jeans and get a pair free…NOW through the end of day this Saturday August 18th! Uptown has 2 locations: Salt Lake and Bountiful.