This beef yakisoba is the quickest and easiest meal you’ll make this week.
There is always that one day when you struggle to get dinner made fast enough. This meal can be prepared, start to finish, in 15 minutes! Don’t believe us? Try it out for yourself! It’s the easiest, and tastiest, cultural cuisine you’ll lay out this week.
Alex Daynes shares how to make teriyaki beef yakisoba. She also shares where to get all the pre-packaged ingredients for extra ease.
Teriyaki Beef Yakisoba
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 16 ounces thinly sliced beef
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce (optional)
- 1 package vegetable stir fry mix
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- About 3-4 cups yakisoba noodles
- Sesame Seeds
- Heat frying pan or Wok to medium high heat. Add the sesame oil.
- Add the beef and onions and cook until beef is browned and cooked through and the onions are translucent.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, make the yakisoba sauce. Whisk together soy sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire, sugar, and oyster sauce.
- Once the beef is cooked, add the stir fry vegetable mix, carrots, yakisoba noodles, and the prepared yakisoba sauce.
- Cook on medium heat for 2-5 minutes, tossing repeatedly, until vegetables are soft and noodles are slightly toasted.
- Top with cilantro, peanuts, and/or sesame seeds. Enjoy!
*Yakisoba noodles are a type of noodle you can purchase that come fully cooked. If you are substituting a different noodle type, be sure to cook it according to the package instructions first before adding it to this dish.
*If you don’t want to cook up a homemade sauce, you can substitute bottled teriyaki sauce.
Thinly sliced beef steaks, Smart Foodservice
370 W Paxton Ave
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Yakisoba noodles, Smart Foodservice, Walmart, Winco
Teriyaki stir fry kit, Trader Joe’s
Island Teriyaki, Trader Joe’s