We all get busy in the summer but that doesn’t mean you don’t have time to eat healthy. Studio 5 Health and Fitness Contributor, Melanie Doulgass shares her favorite summer snacks.
· almonds have 1/3 the sodium (or 66% less sodium) than potato chips or salty snacks
· PLUS one handful does the trick vs. multiple handfuls of chips
· plus you get healthy fat, fiber, pro and SAME cals as chips
2 – 3 HANDFULS OF CHOCOLATE CHIPS
· low calories (less than a 100 calorie pack!)
· simple ingredients – no food colors, high fructose corn syrup
· melt them in the microwave for 10 seconds and dip a banana in it the warm choc… YUM!
QUAKER 25% REDUCED SUGAR GRANALA BAR