7 Secrets of Women Who Love Their Bodies

A recent study reported 80% of American women are dissatisfied with their appearance. So what can we all learn from the remaining 20%?

Karen Eddington is a self-worth analyst, author and speaker who has identified 7 secrets of women who love their bodies.

Karen is the author the book “Understanding Self-Worth.” You can visit her website at www.kareneddington.com.

Add comment