You’ll get two meals out of this Cuban pork loin.
This Cuban pork is easy to make! The best part is you can use the leftovers to make Cuban sandwiches. Go ahead—wow your family two nights in a row!
Emily Susman shares her recipe and tips for making this pork loin just right.
- 1 pork loin (about 2 pounds)
- 1 cup G Hughes no sugar added honey mustard
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dill pickles
- 1/4 pound ham, sliced thin
- 1/4 pound Swiss cheese, sliced thin
- 1.5 tsp salt, plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper, plus more to taste
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Optional garnish: fresh cilantro or chives
- Marinate the pork in the honey mustard overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Slice the pork loin every 2” but not cutting all the way through to keep the loin in 1 piece.
- Place the marinated loin on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, & dry mustard.
- Place a piece of ham, cheese & a pickle in between each slice.
- Spread the Dijon on top and bake at 475 for 35 minutes or until the internal temp reaches 145-160 degrees. Garnish with fresh cilantro or chives. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 4 people
Prep Time- 10 minutes
Cook Time- 35 minutes
Total Time- 45 minutes