These easy Super Bowl appetizers won’t take you forever to make.
With the Super Bowl and the Olympics coming up, you’ve got to have yummy hosting dishes at the ready! And what better place to start than with fun, flavorful dips?
Dina Driggs shared three recipes that are perfect to serve alongside the big game! You can find her recipes for 7 Layer Greek Dip and Spinach Dip below. The recipe for queso is verbally mentioned in the segment clip.
Easy Super Bowl Appetizers
7 Layer Greek Dip
- 1 Pkg. Dry Italian Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/4 Cup Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Water
- 1/2 Cup Oil
- 1 – 7.5 oz. Container Onion and Chive Cream Cheese
- 1 – 10 oz. Pkg. of Hummus
- 1/2 English Cucumber
- 3 – 4 Tomatoes
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Black Olives (Optional)
- 1/3 Cup Green Onions, sliced (Optional)
- 1 Bag Pita Chips
- Make Italian Salad Dressing according to package with vinegar, water and oil.
- Peel and cut cucumber and tomatoes into small, bite size pieces.
- Pour 1/4 C. of prepared Italian salad dressing over vegetables and set aside.
- Use a spoon or a fork to mix up cream cheese until smooth.
- Spread on platter or plate.
- Spread hummus on top of cream cheese.
- Use a slotted spoon to get vegetables out of salad dressing, or drain in a colander.
- Spoon the vegetables evenly over the hummus.
- Smash the feta cheese into small pieces and sprinkle over vegetables.
- Sprinkle on olives and green onions.
- Serve with pita chips.
- 1 10 oz. Package of Frozen Spinach
- 16 oz. Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Pkg Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 Loaf Sourdough Bread
- 1 Can Water Chestnuts (Optional)
- 1 Bunch Green Onions (Optional)
- Cook the spinach in a microwave safe bowl.
- Drain the spinach and squeeze out all the water.
- Open the Knorr Vegetable Soup mix and pour into another bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add the drained spinach to this bowl and mix.
- Cut up the sour dough bread into cubes and serve.