Leslie Hohman owner of the local company “All Wrapped Up” shares Valentine gift and décor ideas…all using wrapping paper!
• Decorate an “I Love You Because Jar” embellished with gift wrap. Cut coordinating strips of gift wrap to write handwritten notes of why they are loved by their family. This can be fun for the grandmother that lives far away or for the college student or servicemen and women.
• Magnet Boards and magnets covered in gift wrap with coordinating gift bag made from our gift wrap are a darling home décor piece or a great gift idea. These bags and boards are so fast and easy to make!!
• Soup cans covered in gift wrap can be filled with flower topped pens or pencils to look like a bouquet of flowers. Fun idea for teachers or mom.
• Cover notebooks covered with gift wrap and embellished (such as flowers and ribbon). Include a fun valentine note for the recipient, written on the first page.
• Frame a square of wrapping paper with a cute valentine cut out in a standard picture frame.
• Embellish Chinese takeout containers with paper and bows to give out the homemade candy or cookies for neighbors and friends.
• Hugs and kisses jar decorated with fun embellishments filled with hershey hugs and kisses.
• Homemade cards and envelopes.
• Blocks of wood with coordinating paper that spells out XOXO or LOVE.
All Wrapped Up is a local wrapping paper wholesale company. Their custom, hand designed papers are unique in size – 200 square feet – and their fun, unique designs are perfect for any holiday need. All Wrapped Up uses 100% recycled paper, made in the United States.
You can find All Wrapped Up paper in the following stores:
The Emporium at Thanksgiving Point
J&J Nursery, Layton
The Store, Heber City
Tai Pan Trading
Secret Haven, Fruit Heights
Salt City Candles
Papers Plus, Salt Lake City
Associate Foods Stores
Smith & Edwards, Pleasant View
Sweet Briar Hollow, Draper
Ben Franklin, Kaysville
A Bed of Roses, Farmington
Black Eyed Susan, Vernal
Christensen, Cedar, Richfield, St. George
Say It On the Wall, Mona
The Art Garden, Salt Lake City
The Country Store at Gardner Village