This baked salmon dish is the perfect healthy dinner.
Looking for fresh? Looking for healthy? Look no further! This salmon recipe paired with Mediterranean salad and herb potatoes is the healthy dinner of your dreams.
Elena Davis shares how to put the whole meal together. She shares an olive oil based salad dressing that she never runs out of, and how to plate everything up in a very fancy way.
Find more recipes from Elena on Instagram, @mamamiamangia__, or at www.mamamiamangia.com.
Baked Salmon with Mediterranean Salad
- One Recipe for: Carrot, Chèvre, Basil, and Olive Salad with Lemon Olive Oil Dressing
- 16 oz fillet of salmon cooked according to your liking (see instructions for the perfect BAKED salmon in this post)
- 1.5 lbs small red potatoes
- Herb Dressing (Shake all ingredients in a glass jar with lid):
- 1 Cup good quality olive oil
- 2 Tbs good quality Italian dry seasoning (mix of dried marjoram, rosemary, basil, thyme, oregano, and sage)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Bake or cook salmon to your liking.
- Prepare salad and set aside (wait until serving to add dressing).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook potatoes for about 15 minutes until fork tender. Drain and let potatoes cool about 10 minutes and cut into thin slices. Toss salad with dressing. Assemble salad and potatoes in rows and place salmon over the top. Generously pour the herb olive oil dressing over the salmon and potatoes.