We think National Bubble Bath Day is a holiday worth celebrating!
Studio 5 Executive Producer, Michelle Torsak uncovers the best bubble baths
for the job.
1. Perfectly Pretty: Sometimes you want a beautiful bubble bath
that is as
decorative as it is functional and the Lollia line wins the award hands down.
Lollia Tranquil Bubble Bath; Cost: $34; available at Got Beauty; 2100 South
900 East, SLC
2. Great Girlfriend Gift: The packaging on this bubble bath is as
the smell. Drop in a cellophane bag with a big bow for the perfect girlfriend
Love & Toast Shower Crème; Cost: About $8; available at Target
3. Best Bargain: Bubble bath can get pricey, but this version
Nordstrom Rack is inexpensive and beautiful.
Simple Pleasure 3-in -1; Cost: About $5; available at Nordstrom Rack
4. Uniquely Fun: California Baby is known for their unique
with scents like “Colds & Flu” – my favorite soak when I’m sick!
California Baby; Cost: $14.99; available at Toys R Us
5. Luxury Spa: The Lush “Big Blue” bath bomb turns your tub
Lush “Big Blue”; Cost: $6.35; available from Lush Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
Homemade Bubble Bath
Making your own bubble bath is not only great for the skin, but it allows you
to scent to your liking. This is my favorite recipe for homemade bubble bath!
Recipe from Apartment Therapy
· 4 cups water
· 4 oz. castile soap (Dr. Bronner’s is a brand that’s available at most
· 3 oz. Glycerin
· Essential Oil (lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus)
1. Mix water with castile soap and glycerin.
2. Add 4 to 5 drops of essential oil.
3. Mix well.
4. Pour into container.
5. Decorate with these darling labels from Eat Drink Chic