You can use the powerful Blendtec to make deviled eggs and an Easter candy bar milkshake for Spring.
Just a touch of a button gives you gourmet food without all the cleanup or prep time!
12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tsp ground mustard
1 tbsp pickle relish
paprika, for garnish
1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove the yolk and add yolks to Twister jar.
2. Add mayonnaise, ground mustard and pickle relish to jar and secure Twister lid.
3. “Pulse” 6-8 times, or until incorporated. Turn Twister lid counter-clockwise while blending.
4. Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into the egg whites.
5. Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
To make yolk mixture in FourSide, Mini WildSide or WildSide+ jar, add yolks to jar and secure lid. “Pulse” 3-5 times. Add mayonnaise and ground mustard, secure lid and “Pulse” 3-5 times. Scrape mixture in corners of jar back down to blade, secure lid and “Pulse” another 3-5 times. Add pickle relish, secure lid and “Pulse” 2-3 times.
Candy Bar Milkshake
1⁄4 cup half and half
3 oz sweetened condensed milk
1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄4 tsp fresh lemon juice
2 cups whole milk cubes (about 1 tray of frozen milk)
1 candy bar
1. Add ingredients to FourSide or WildSide+ jar in order listed and secure lid.
2. Select “Ice Cream” (if your Blendtec doesn’t feature an “Ice Cream” cycle, blend on a Low speed for 15 seconds, then blend on a Medium High speed for 30 seconds).
3. Add candy bar and “Pulse” 6-8 times.
Studio 5 Kitchen Sponsored by: Blendtec www.blendtec.com