Bread with mushrooms and Alioli
4-5 ounces mushroom, stems removed and sliced thin
1 Tbl. Extra virgin olive oil
A pinch of sea salt
1 tsp. sherry wine
Alioli (garlic mayonnaise)
French bread, sliced into rounds
1. Heat the olive oil in a pan that has a cover, when the oil is hot; add the mushrooms, salt and sherry.
2. Cover and lower heat.
3. Cook until liquid is released from the mushrooms, about 10 min.
4. Drain and set aside.
5. Toast bread slightly, just to dry out a bit.
6. Spread with alioli and top with mushrooms.
7. Broil about 30 seconds or until alioli starts to bubble.