U of U Health

Broken arm? Sprained ankle? Get personalized care when you visit a specialist

If you or a family member suffers a broken bone, skip the middle man. Go straight to a specialist who can diagnose and treat your exact problem right from the start.

Medical Director at the Orthopedic Injury Clinic, Dr. Joy English, shares what types of injuries they treat, and how you can make a same day appointment to see a specialist.

For more information, visit www.uofuhealth.org/injuryclinic.

Add comment