1 C. sugar
1 C. milk
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 C. nuts (a combination or one kind)
1. Combine sugar, milk, and cinnamon in sauce pan. Cook to softball stage.
2. Remove from heat. Add vanilla and stir.
3. Pour over nuts. Stir until nuts are coated. Pour out on waxed paper and
4. When cold, store in airtight container.
Cool Whip Candy
8 oz. Hershey bar
9 oz. container Cool Whip
Toasted coconut or finely chopped nuts
1. Using microwave, melt 8 ounce Hershey Bar in micro-safe bowl. Cool
2. Fold in Cool Whip.
3. Drop by teaspoonfuls into toasted coconut or nuts and roll into balls.
4. Keep in refrigerator or freezer.