Alex Stromberg from This Is The Place Heritage Park shares a perfect way for you and your family to step back in time and enjoy a Candlelight Christmas.
Visit This Is The Place in December while we celebrate “A Candlelight Christmas”!
• Make a Memory- Father Christmas wants to have his photo taken with you!
• Stroll through the Elf Village, and enjoy a sumptuous piece of “Chocolate Coal” – Visit the ZCMI store and take home some coal of your own!
• Enjoy train rides, see the lights all around the Village
• Adorn an ornament, and enjoy creating unique projects in the warmth of our historical homes
• Step into the Manger, see the Live Nativity
• And the Heritage Carolers sing each night!
• We have two new retail gift shops brimming with something for everyone on your list.
• Hot, home-style soup, bread sticks and treats at the Huntsman Hotel. Beginning December 3, Huntsman is open at 5:00 pm so spend an hour enjoying a meal before Candlelight Christmas opens.
Now through December 30,
excluding Sundays and December 24 & 25
Live Reindeer Arrive December 4th!
6 pm – 9 pm (Mon-Thur)
6 pm – 10 pm (Fri-Sat)
* Sponsored by Macy’s, FM 100 and
Security National Mortgage Company