Are moms out of touch with their little boys? Do moms spend so much time dressing up Barbie and planning princess parties for little girls that they don’t know how to play with their sons?
Author Linda Eyre shares tips for celebrating boys!
1. Celebrate that we can help them figure out who they are, not who you want them to be.
2. Celebrate their creativity (which is often only attributed to girls).
3. Celebrate their quirks.
4. Celebrate that every boy is different. They no longer fit into a well-defined gender description.
5. Celebrate their sensitivity.
6. Celebrate that they love to tease.