1 SARA LEE cheesecake, slightly thawed
24 lollipop or popsicle sticks
1/2 cup toffee bits
8 ounces semi sweet chocolate, chopped
1. Place entire cheesecake in bowl of electric mixer and whip until it is a creamy consistency and the graham crust has been thoroughly incorporated.
2. Using a large melon baller, scoop “lollipops” onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or wax paper.
Alternately, transfer mixture to a pastry bag and pipe into quarter size balls cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or wax paper. (If mixture is too soft to scoop or pipe, place in refrigerator until it is a firmer consistency and able to hold its shape.)
3. Insert a lollipop stick into each ball.
4. Place tray in freezer to chill.
5. Over a double boiler place semi-sweet chocolate and stir until melted.
6. Remove lollipops from freezer and dip cheesecake pop into semi sweet chocolate and then into toffee bits. Return to tray to set.
Note: The flavor and color possibilities are endless—so have fun! You can use white chocolate with red and green food coloring, dark chocolate, and a variety of different candies and nuts for decoration.